About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You Can Say You Knew Me When

So, I guess I got a part in the play. Don't know what character yet. I was invited back for the "first read" on Thursday. The director asked, "have you ever done this before?" I replied, "no, not really." She then said, "wow, you actually did quite good." Renee says that's because I practice every day playing with Syd. We play "make believe" alot. I went on the stage, saw the costume room and the tech room. The play will be March 28 & 29th. It's a dinner theatre. Luckily there is no singing! Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Chris said...

Well it looks like I have someplace to go on March 28th or 29th. Sounds like fun.

Renee said...

Congrats to you! Are you the whole show? Are you cooking dinner? Darn I was hoping to hear you sing and play the gee-tar! HEHEHE! Can't wait I want front row seats!

Kathy said...

cha the whole show, not. No I am not cooking dinner, but I could, couldn't I? You better BUY your tickets early then.

Unknown said...

Very cool.

Laura said...

I'm going to put this on my calendar...

What's the name of the Community Theater group?

Kathy said...

I think it's just through the Swartz Creek Community Ed. Department.