About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Helen

So, I'll be playing the part of Helen in the play. She is a realtor. How funny. Now I know how to act, just like Betsy. ha ha Can't say any more, don't want to ruin it for anyone who will be going to the play. It's so much fun. Wait til you see my outfit.
Can't stand this cold. Don't want to go out. I feel sorry for Sarah and the crews. They had triple layer clothes on yesterday and today. I can't even imagine!

10 comments:

Chris said...

How fun Helen. I feel bad for Sarah and the boys also. I doubt even 3 layers would help with the bitter cold of the last few days.

Magnoliawhispers said...

oh I would love to go to the play

Lisa said...

I can't wait to go to the play, when do tickets sell? Your sister need NOT worry, I can brind my camera and video it. Betsy, that's a hoot. LOL. Robbie was here today trying to find boots that would fit his size 14 foot. I'm not sure if he found any or not. We have quite a few pair but I think the biggest he found were a 13. Can't wait til Monday.

Unknown said...

Hoping I can see it

Kathy said...

From Betty Mayes:
Hey, we gave you your start when you played Naomi (apron and all). Remember us when you receive your oscar! Betty

Unknown said...

Company left gotta get back on track with eating my eight good foods.

Unknown said...

Hey how come Betty comments on your blog and not mine?? She must like you better :)

Kathy said...

She didn't comment "on" my blog. Rather, "about" my blog. She e-mailed me and I "pasted" her comment into my blog. Yes, yes the eating.

Karen said...

Judging from your acting days at PRBC...you'll be mahvelous. I am one of the privileged few who was an eyewitness to your early acting career.

I've been 'lurking' here for a while.....sorry. It's mainly because it's been a real transition time in our home and I just haven't taken the time to comment.

Karen (Mayes)

Kathy said...

Lurking, huh? that sounds funny.