About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Exit The Body



Tonight I am trying something I always wanted to do. I am auditioning for a play! It's called, "Exit The Body". The S.C. Community Ed. is putting it on. So, wish me luck. When I was little and someone asked me what I wanted to do when I grow up, I would always say, A clown. Ha I think because they make people happy. Well, when I got a little older I decided I would really like to be an actress. tsk tsk, my Sunday School teacher from the Schoolcraft Gospel Hall didn't like that. But, remember when I used to play Mrs. Gerrard at all the Plymouth Rd. functions. Well, no one reading this blog probably remembers, cept Laura. Anyways, they always said I was good. So here goes nothing.


Lisa, reading all those "religious" books? I listened to your blog music all day while working today, I really love your selection. P.s. I miss you!! We really must do lunch.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, so interesting finding out something about my sister I never knew. The clown-funny; you do make people laugh! And yes I remember your "Mrs. Gerrard" saw it several times; even have some pictures. Good Luck

Laura said...

Good for you!! My cousin was in Mame last fall in Plymouth, and I would LOVE to do this, but time just doesn't allow..

If you are in this play, let me know. I will come and see it!!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I commented yesterday but then I inadvertently deleted it while I was deleting a bunch of comments that were on my blog from china. So....I think I remember saying I'm glad you like my blog music. I love project playlist. I also wished you luck on your audition, you do have a gift for making people laugh. :) I have MLK day off, we should do lunch then if you're not busy. Sounds like fun. I also had some 'cute sarcasm' regarding the "religious books", but don't remember exactly what I said. You'd be surprised at my collection of books from when I "used" to go to church. Among others, I have quite a few of Kay Arthurs books from the many bible studies I "used" to attend. :).....and NO! I don't wanna go to church anymore. :) You can say that I'm a bit intrigued. Let me know about lunch.