About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chai Latte - Again

Only this time better. I found the electric hand mixer that was mom's and I heated up the milk (steamed milk) and then I frothed up the milk. When we get our building maybe I'll open up a little coffee/tea shop up in the front. Along with the second hand junk store. Filled with all the "junk" we get from houses. Jan I still have a package I need to re-box and get in the mail to you.
Get this: Jeff (the ex-boss man) had the nerve to call me yesterday and ask me if I remembered his password for a website. Geesh! Then today he called and said he'd like to send me some e-mail about some plan he has. I said, "uh-hem" did we ever get the contract finalized yet?" Then he mumbled something about he would go and check and get right back with me. Unbelievable.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my he's gotta be crazy.

Renee said...

So you are getting the building?

Magnoliawhispers said...

check that job off your list, totally unreliable, they're giving you a smoke screen

Laura said...

You're going to have a store? Awesome!

Details, please.

Lisa said...

Thinkin' about ya tomorrow...

Unknown said...

Time for a new blog-better yet-will give you a call today.