About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Party Animals!




Shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, chips-n-salsa, cheese ball, pizza, pop.


Wii, Sing Star, Pary favors, Rockin Eve, and lots of laughing.


Katie, Richie, Robbie & Caytee, Bailey & Phoebe.


Sparkling juice that we forgot to open.
= A Fun New Year's Eve with the Old Farts, Kahki & Sasa.
Now is the Capital One Bowl ( Go STATE) followed by a dinner of King Krab Legs, Rice and Fresh Steamed Veggies.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

12 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a blast! Happy New Year, Kahki and Sasa.

Lisa said...

We had King Crab too. Where was Niki?

Magnoliawhispers said...

i made homeade cabbage rolls and we went to bed at 9pm after giving Tillie some baby Benydryl for her fear of fireworks. borrring

Kathy said...

King Crab, yummy. At her father's. Homeade cabbage rolls sounds yummy. Poor Tillie.

Unknown said...

diet up date for today; I had:
spinach
yougurt
tomatoes
carrots
blueberries
walnuts
oats
1 chocolate candy oops not on the list

Kathy said...

Wow, most excellent! I had none of the eight. Still time for some yogurt with blueberies. 2 for me for today. I must do better.

Kathy said...

anyone else do better than me?

Magnoliawhispers said...

i haven't started, still on the holiday binge

Laura said...

Hey, did you try that Pork recipe yet?

Unknown said...

Make a fruit trifle with angel food cake, yogurt, cool whip, strawberries and blueberries. I am makinig this the official "Eating Well" blog

Kathy said...

No, on the pork. I need to get the cranberries.
Magnolia chick - get a move on the holidays are over.
Mar, need the recipe for the trifle, can't stop thinking about it ever since you mentioned it yesterday. What is the eating well blog? mine?

Unknown said...

Yes you are the eating well blog. I am already eating healtlhier just trying to eat your 8 items. It is motivating. Trifle recipe on my blog.