About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Day Before The New Holiday




My sister Marlene proclaimed tomorrow a new holiday, "The Official End of the Holidays." Hooray. In honor of, we cleaned the house, took down the Christmas cards off the door, put all the decorations away. Whew, I'm tired. The trifle was so easy to make by the way. AND it includes one of the 8 best foods to eat; blueberries. At 4:00 we're going south to meet Mar & Don to take them out to dinner as thanks for the "reef." Can't wait to see it. We are trying a new restaurant, I don't even know what it is, but Chef Donaldo says he read good things about it. I trust him.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

and another good food-yogurt. Very pretty trifle. See ya soon.

Unknown said...

It was pretty good. The left-over pizza was yummy today.