About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi, Hi, Hi

Just watched the Academy nominations and I could care less.
Been kind of busy doing this, that, and the other. Trying to catch up on the endless paperwork. Katie and I reorganized the office on Tuesday. I haven't even cooked this week. Renee's been here learning the photo uploading and updating of the business. She's doing great and it's really helping out. Everything needs to be caught up before we leave for Florida. So, I'll be glued to this chair for the next few weeks. I also need to start learning my lines, I know the first. "I knew you'd just love every little bit of it."

3 comments:

Renee said...

oooo,lala, tell me more!

Magnoliawhispers said...

i need to organize and get caught up on paperwork and it's gruieling

Laura said...

Say it with enthusiasm~

I KNEW you'd just(emph) love(emph) every little bit of it!

Okay...say it again...:)

Can't wait to see you perform!