About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, October 3, 2008

New Post

I don't know where the week has gone. Monday seems like ages ago. Tuesday I went down to Ann Arbor to sit with Don while Marlene was having surgery to repair an aneurysm. (which could not be done) So she got to go home after they woke her up! Wednesday I got up early to go down to Livonia to babysit for Riley. We had a blast and played with the baby dolls for SEVERAL hours. Then Karen, Riley and I went to Oodles of Noodles for lunch. I wish we had one here, it was yummy. Then we stopped to see the recovering Mar, then we went to go visit Knock-Knock. (That's what Riley calls my dad) A very busy day. I came home and took a nap. We had left-overs for dinner. (yuck) Then went across the street to celebrate Elissa's 12th birthday. Finally went to bed, whew! Yesterday, I stayed home most of the day. I took Sarah a sub from Jimmy John's. First time we tried that. It was ok, nothing special. Then I came home and made a meatloaf. I'll be having a meatloaf sandwich for lunch today.-) Insurance dude came over last night and Sarah and I both got hooked up with some Life Insurance. Then I watched "Survivor." I tried to watch the VP debate but it made me crazy so I had to stop.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Okay..so Mar's aneurysm could not be repaired, so what happens now?

Kathy said...

Watch it and in 6 mos. see if it is same or grows. If it gets bigger she will have to get it out.

Unknown said...

had the get the dolls out today. I had triplets to care for.

Magnoliawhispers said...

the debate drove me crazy too, I was clinging to my sofa in nervousness. It's all a pack of lies

Kathy said...

hA TRIPLETS! She's got you wrapped!!