About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Beuticious Day

It started when the Fed-Ex man pounded on the door and woke me up at 8:15 a.m. What a sight! (me) I did some stuff around the house, then I decided to go to the new S-O-N-I-C. I ordered a breakfast sandwich and a Strawberry Limeade! It wasn't too crowded at the time I was there. But they were gearing up for the lunch crowds. ( I had already gone to the bank before Sonic.) Then I had to go to Lowe's and pick up a Dehumidifier for a job for Sarah. When I dropped that off she asked me to go to Gilroy's and get a carpet cleaner. Then I finally got home. I did junk on the computer from around 12:30 to 5:30. Had a Lean Cuisine Panini for lunch - not too bad. Called my dad to let him know we're going to the cottage for the week of the 24th. Gonna be a Scrapin Week end with the girls. Sarah and me, and Renee from across the way and cousin Chris. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you need some scrapbook supplies?

Kathy said...

Ha, no I have enough!