About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What A Wind

There were some heavy duty gusts this morning. The deck umbrella blew completely around to the side of the house. Then it rained and blew. But by noon the winds and rain were gone, gone, gone and the sun came out to make a nice warm afternoon. I threw a roast in the crockpot and it was falling apart by dinner. I made yummy hot roast beef sandwiches and coleslaw with raisins and poppyseed dressing. It was tasty.
This week there is going to be a sistopher outing. My sister Jan is here from SC. So on Thursday we are going to go to the Northville Farmers Market, out to lunch in Northville and then to the Northville Cider Mill. I guess it will be a Northville kind of day. I'm looking forward to the trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That wind and rain were really something!! And it got so dark!!!