About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home Without A Hitch

Taxied up to the gate at about 11:15 p.m. last night. The girls and Bailey were up and waiting (not for us but for the pizza they ordered!) Slept in but still really, really tired. Unpacked today and grocery shopped. Tomorrow I will have to tackle the laundry.
Austin was a really crazy place, but the seminar was very informative. Also helpful was the networking with other small companies who are doing the same thing. We met some nice people & the food was good at the seminar. Tomorrow I will upload pictures from the trip.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay time for a new one. :)

Kathy said...

ok, I've been a little busy...
:-)