About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Indian Summer

A period of mild, sunny weather occurring in late autumn, usually following a seasonable cold spell. [Late 1700s] Isn't it wonderful? The weather man said it would hit 80 degrees today and tomorrow.
My sister & hus. are up north, lucky ducks. I imagine it's gorgeous.
We accomplished some tasks around the yard yesterday, I did some grocery shopping and made a yummy recipe, Harvest Pumpkin Spice Bars to take to our monthly card party last night. First we started out at the Hollywood Diner for breakfast on Corunna Rd. I had a huge "super" omelet. Of course I forgot to bring the part I didn't eat home. The we went to Home Depot to pick up some stuff.
Today we are going back over to Mike & Chris's to finish off last nights leftovers. Cheesy Potato soup & chicken salad. And of course, Harvest Pumpkin Spice Bars! ( I sent a picture of them to Marlene via cell phone.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got the picture-look good. going to check out the recipe.