About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Very Nice Day

(The Alamo)
It started with me making biscuits and gravy (i cheated on the biscuits--i used "Grands") and scrambled eggs. Very good. Then I set up the new computer; which took quite a while. I did everything so far by myself and haven't needed to bug Tom yet...
Then we went to Wolcott's Cider Mill in Mt. Morris. We got apples, cider, doughnuts, a Carmel apple for me and apple dumplings for Sarah & Niki. It was beautiful. WAS. It is now clouding up. It's even supposed to rain tonight, yuck. Sarah & Nik got the camper all set for winter. boo hoo.
I'm making stuffed pork chops and asparagus for dinner. Cheating on that too and using box stuffing.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Tom wants to know what you are doing with the old one? Renee says who cares! Computer grave yard is full...

Kathy said...

It's waiting for him to come and get it!

Unknown said...

Caramel Apples-My fav.!!!