About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ah, To Be Turning 4

Today was Sydney Bean's 4 yr celebration. I will include a pic if Renee sends me one. There was at least a million people in attendance. The Renee's have a lot of family and friends. The kid got the hook up. Lot's of baby dolls, kitchen dishes and plastic food for her new Little Tykes awesome modern kitchen with real working ice cube dispenser. I am sure a play date will be up and coming soon!

Still working on the office. Got a new desk last night. Moved everything around. It's still a mess though, so I can't do a pic until everything is put away. It was a nice, sunny day.

1 comment:

Renee said...

There is a picture on my blog..