About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Dump at 7:45 A.M.


Now that is real thrilling, let me tell you. Unloading wet, soggy trash; other people's nasty stuff. Good thing I'm not a collector of stuff, or I'd be pulling stuff as it's in mid-air on it's way into the dumpster. Should have took a picture. OK, enough about that.
So because I was up so early I've been everywhere and it's only noon. The library, Blockbuster and the grocery store. Getting ready to have that meatloaf sandwich I never ate yesterday. We have 2 teams out working today. There is so much work it's crazy. I might have to start going - YUCK. I really hope not. Anybody know someone with a pick up truck that could use some part-time work?
P.S. The pic is frm San Antonio. Stay tuned for more.
Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Karen & Raymond!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! A new look! Cool beans. Love your new hat too.

:)

PS..Happy Birthday, Karen and Raymond too!

Unknown said...

Like your new look. Hat is cute too. So, why the dump? Is work so busy you all were helping out?

Magnoliawhispers said...

i'll come up there and help salvage the good stuff

Kathy said...

Yup. The "good" stuff is a little far & few in-between.