About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rudolph The Reindeer Tea

After an average day of bookkeeping, phone calls, picking up the house etc. AND a nice dinner of salad bar and crab cakes from Ruby Tuesdays, my throat felt scratchy. I searched the cupboards to see what hot liquid I might imbibe to help the throat. My eyes scanned the teas and low and behold stopped on the package of Rudolph the Reindeer Tea. Ah just the thing. I stuck a cup of water in the microwave (i have no teapot :-( It helped. But I woke up this morning with an even more scratchy throat and watery eyes and stuffy nose AND a headache. Cinnamon tea for this morning. And a piece of cherry nut bread from Great Harvest.

Weekend Project: Re do the office so it's more user friendly. Last night we bought a new 4 drawer filing cabinet and some baskets and such for storing batteries, pens & pencils, papers. I think some of the furniture needs to be moved or REmoved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got to get you a tea pot and tea kettle.