About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just The Usual

Cleaning, grocery shopping, bookkeeping. But extra much so because we are having out of town guests. Sarah's aunt and uncle from Florida are coming tomorrow and staying for the week. So I've been scurrying around trying to get everything done. Last night we had to fly down to Northville (after Sarah got home from working) and winterize a house before it got dark. So for a treat we all went to Macaroni Grill. Had to hurry back to do the nightly uploading. So no time to visit the locals. :-(
Tonight we bought a new (old) truck for the business. We will be buying a plow so Renee can plow for Sarah. ha ha It's a new task for us this year. Hope it pays off. One of the PP companies requires plowing of the driveways. (for the foreclosure houses) Renee had said she wanted to do it..... I think one of the 2 new employees will be doing that. I'm pretty much working part time for the bus. now. I'm thinking pretty soon I would like to get paid!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe people would come HERE from FLORIDA to Michigan NOW. Oh well, it is supposed to be a pretty good rest of the week. Got your paperwork all caught up?