About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Warm Weather, Trick or Treat & "Aunt Ann & Uncle Dale"

It's been a pretty busy couple of days. "Aunt" Ann & "Uncle" Dale from the great state of Florida arrived Thursday Night. We visited with them until they were "plum tuckered out" and headed for bed. Friday we hung out and then we all passed out candy to a record number of trick-or-treaters. I think the balmy weather had something to do with it. Lola (grand-child) was here and was underfoot as always. I'll have to get a pic of her. She is a Pug puppy and so teeny-tiny! Yesterday was another gorgeous day. "Uncle" Dale took me out to breakfast- we went to Bob Evans. It was really nice. He is a great guy. Now I see why he is Sarah's "Uncle." Syd and I played outside in the sun for a couple of hours. Her mommy had to go to her new job. (how was that?) Katie & Richie came over and we played my NEW Monopoly game - Electronic Debit Monopoly. I am sad to report Katie pulverized us all. I sooooooo hate to lose! We chowed pizza from Rocky's while we played. Then we went bowling. They all laughed at me cuz my "unique" bowling style. My butt sticks out cuz I can't bend my legs. (My torn muscle you know) But, I got the last laugh - I won the high score!! Can you believe that?
Ann & Dale went to Grand Rapids to a wedding reception. They'll be back later this afternoon. Dale is trying to talk Sarah into taking tomorrow off and maybe we'll do something. Supposed to be a nice day......... Maybe Frankenmuth? Cider Mill? The beach? ok, I'm getting carried away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hate to tell you; I heard rain tonight and tomorrow-but Tuesday ooh la la.

Laura said...

Sounds like you've had a great visit and I DO know how you hate to lose board games, or bowling or charades or.....

:)

Renee said...

...or anything for that matter..
It sounds like you are having a great time. Its nice to hear that you had a good time with the grand-dog, katie & Richie. It's good to hear and I'm sure they all enjoyed themselves..