About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010


Remembering fallen soldiers of every time and season.

Had to work in the morning. Just mowing, but all the way to Novi & Brighton. Then came home and cleaned out the van. Now just waiting for some rain. It is very dry. My sister had storms and lost power down in Livonia. Had fun reviewing past memorial days via my previous blog posts. What a neat way to record things. There is so much I would have forgotten. It's neat to have it all electronically recorded. I'm amazed at how much some things have changed, and yet also how much they have stayed the same. Last year we were recovering from throwing a wedding. Other years involved planting a garden and one year a camping trip with great friends.

3 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

you should hire people to mow for you. ha

Kathy said...

Can't afford it.

Unknown said...

I love reading my old blogs For a year and a half I printed them all and they are in 2 notebooks. Had to stop that! It's nice looking back and seeing what you did, thought, weather-oh yes the weather. I love my garage sale blogs.