About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Some Much Needed Rain

Except that I couldn't open the G.S. until bout 12:30. Only a few people today. Made a few bucks. Sarah boxed it all up and put away the boxes until next time. Didn't do much today. Lazy day. Made an awesome chicken pasta for dinner & then strawberry shortcake too! Now I'm just trying to finish the book I'm reading because it has to go back to the library tomorrow.

3 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

wow, you saved all your stuff till next time? I always can't wait to haul it off to the Goodwill, don't ever want to see it again, ha

Unknown said...

Aren't you glad it's over? And you didn't have much time to think about it!!

Kathy said...

Always save it all for the next one. It's fun to see how many garage sales some stuff has been in. Then when it finally sells, too funny!