About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tired, Cold & Sore


Tired is because we stayed over Tom & Renee's too late last night playing "Sing-star." It's just so much fun. I couldn't leave until I beat someone. Finally did- singing MmMmMmMmM song by Crash Test Dummies. Then tired some more because we had to get up at 7:30 and go to work. Tired, Cold and Sore from cleaning a most nasty house. It was disgusting. I don't even want to put up pictures because it was so gross. It was freezing cold today, possibly even saw some little tiny snowflakes. I should add smelly too, cause that's what I was after cleaning that mess. Came home dropped the trailer full of junk, changed clothes and headed back out to finish a couple other jobs. Rushed home to take a bath and get ready for the prom pics. Ended by ordering take out Chinese and vegging out, which I'm doing now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wasn't it a nasty day? Too bad you had a nasty house job. Prom pics good. Relaxing afterwards with Chinese sounds like my kind of evening.