About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Full Day

Did the morning work & paid bills. Watered flowers. Went to Rich's - bought some basil, red-leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, and nasturtium plants. Oh and a grape tomato plant. Picked up Syd the Kid. We got the car washed, picked up some bird seed, picked up some lunch and headed for the park. Ate at the park and played for a bit. Came home. Planted all the stuff in pots, cept the nasturtium which we put in the flower bed. Picked up Evan. Then did a "drive by" to see if peeps were living in the house that we have to do work at tomorrow. Took a small bike ride with Syd on her Barbie bike. Went to the store to get shrooms for the ke-bobs. Made some awesome grilled chicken kebobs and ate them with some fresh pineapple. After dinner I played "hopshotts" with Syd. Threw to the ball to Bailey several times. Now I'm just chillin. Very nice outside today.

4 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

do you grow the lettucs in pots?

Unknown said...

Wow you are feeling better. I love Syd's word for hopscotch-funny. I planted nasturg. seeds. I can never spell it.

Kathy said...

Yes, I am doing that this year. It's easier to control & cut, therefore use.

Kristen said...

you always did love to take kiddies to the car wash! fun memories!