About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

I made this basket up last week. Went to Rich's Market and picked out all the flowers. They were on sale 3 for $10. Did some dishes, computer work, banking, shopping (the grocery type), made grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner then rode my bike while Syd rode her scooter. Now I'm blogging, ordering pictures online, adding songs to my playlist, and listening to Nicole reading from Frankenstein.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha I thought you might be in Hawaii with that blog title. Very cute planter-you have the knack!

Kathy said...

No, just making the best of my own little slice of paradise.