About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Love a Surprise

Especially when it comes in the mail. It appears I wrote too many checks to good ole Uncle Sam and he returned one to me yesterday. Thank the Lord! It arrived at a most opportune time. The check book was squawking up a storm. LOL I did this last year too. It seems I keep forgetting to tell the accountant about the last payment that I make. Oh well.
It's June already. Wow. Going to be a busy month. Going to make a batch of my famous enchiladas tonight for dinner. Maybe with a salad from the lettuce growing on the deck.
K, bye gotta get back to work.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I could use a refund from the state of IL- $30 for a new driver's license!! Sheesh!! Took every dollar and coin out of my wallet just now!

Unknown said...

Surprise money is always the best. Dinner sounds yummo as usual.