About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Not Much But Work, Then Rest

Had to go to work again today. Just mowing. 4 lawns from Ortonville, to Grand Blanc, to Burton, to Flint. Got home at a decent time, took a relaxing bath and settled on the couch to veg. Sarah was updating the work. After about 1/2 hour she jumped up and said, "we have to go." Apparently, we skipped a job that was due today. So, back out we went. It was quick tho, and we are back home again.
My Peonies are in full bloom. Beautiful this year. Yesterday, as you saw on my fb, was the Community Picnic at the elementary school. I was in charge of Syd and Emma. Who by the way is the class whiner. She lived up to her name. Wow! That was interesting. Now I remember why I never wanted to teach Kindergarten. Syd did a great job of getting her to "refocus." And of course and ice-pac was involved. The kid only ate watermelon for lunch. Which was provided by Famous Dave's and was quite good.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha funny story about the kids.