About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, May 14, 2010

All Dressed Up & No Place to Go




Mr. & Mrs. B. Bird have returned only to find out their previously occupied home went into foreclosure and Mr. & Mrs. Sp. Arrow and family have moved in lock, stock & barrel. Mr. & Mrs. B. Bird were quite upset. So much so that Mr. B. was engaging Mr. & Mrs. Sp. in a duel. This went on for a relatively long time. The Sp. Arrow family was not about to budge. So I quickly dressed, & ran to Meijers to purchase a new home. Now the plan is to entice Mr. & Mrs. B. Bird into the new home. They were nowhere to be seen when I returned. I'll be keeping surveillance this afternoon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh oh oh I am sooooo jealous. We don't get them!!! I want to frame that first picture-can you download it to my email. Beautiful picture. We are getting too much alike-what is it?

Unknown said...

P.S. What do you use to get them? Don thinks we are too close to the city. He made bluebird houses, but other birds have taken them over. We have tried a half of orange-no luch.

Magnoliawhispers said...

how did the Vintage birds turn out?

Kathy said...

Didn't do anything to get them. They just came. But I read they like mealworms. Put them out in a mealworm feeder & provide a small house. Haven't finished the vintage birds yet; too much rain. Hope to finish next week.