About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Way Back When-s-Day (Thursday)

I got the blog title from my sister, of course - got to compete. I think she actually got the idea from another blogger anyway. Here are some pics from the family first trip to Florida. ~ December 1971. Just the 4 out of the 6. We were quite "wowwed" with the ocean, oranges and the sun. I fell in love with it way back then.
It's raining cats & dogs today! Found some cool stuff with the genealogy today. I'm making a pork tenderloin with sage (from my sister's herb garden) and bay (from my bay tree) with red skinned potatoes and asparagus. Smells delicious-i-oso. Crockpot of course.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I remember that trip-I was married by then and quite jealous. I remember all the stories. Dinner sounds yummy. Did you put it all in the crockpot?Even the asparaguts?
Aren't we loving old pics now? And now you got me onto the genealogy stuff. Way to go!!! Just for that, I will get you to scrapbook all you have learned.