About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scrap at the B&B







Wonderful weekend with the sistopher and neicopher and great-neiceopher & great-nephewfer. It all started with a trip to the scrapbook store. Got some beautiful pages for my new ancestery book. Then went back to the B &B and Don graciously unpacked my car and took everything down to the basement. Marlene got us started by buying a georgous ancestry pad of pages and some scrapbook pages. We then made a lot of copies of documents and photos! Thanks Mar! She copied down the family tree that I had worked on to date. Dinner by Chef Donaldo and his apprentice Karen was Greens a la Taco Salad served with Corunna. For dessert a fresh baked Rhubarb/Strawberry Crumb served with vanilla ice-cream. Breakfast on Saturday was Buttermilk blueberry pancakes served with Canadian bacon and of course coffee. Lunch was Hummus and chips with Asiago & apple brats. Yummmm. Some people had another slice of the crunch. (not me I was too full!) The sleeping accomodations were cozy and peaceful. Other activites included a Barbie wedding, (video will probably show up on another blog) magnetic dolls, storybook reading general silliness.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't now how you get all the "phers" straight ha ha. Well now, you will have everyone coming here and I will have to start charging for our services :) No, really, it was fun-we will have to do it again. You got me all interested in my geneology again :)

Magnoliawhispers said...

ok, now I want an ancestry scrapbook, but I don't have any time to come up there.

Kristen said...

any "don't wet Miti"'s ???

Unknown said...

Ha ha there was one or two. I do remember Karen saying it one point late in the evening. That's when it happens :)