About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sneezing, Sniffling, Coughing

That's me for the past three days. I haven't been sick or even had a cold for at least 2 years. But the neighbors have been passing this cold around to each other and I think it finally got passed on to me. Stuffy head & nose. Bad headaches and some dizziness. Been mostly camped out on the couch reading, watching tv and napping. Yesterday I did sit out in the sun at Niki's softball tourney. It felt good for a while. But then in the afternoon, I started to feel drowsy so we came home and I napped. No cooking for me - take out Chinese. Then back outside for a bit to watch as Syd learned how to ride her 2-wheeler Dora bike. Hopefully the sneezing, sniffling, coughing will soon be through!

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

do not get walking pneumonia

Unknown said...

Keep thy germs to thyself!!!