About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

A big woodpecker came to visit this morning in the rain/snow. I tried to get a good picture, but it didn't turn out so good. I will try again if he comes back tomorrow. My back and legs have been in achy pain all day. I've been taking Tylenol, thinking about going to the chiropractor. Just had a nice hot mug of hot chocolate, that really hit the spot. I'm getting ready to make a pot of potato soup for dinner. Didn't want anything else. Not really ready for this cold, cold weather. Bought some Christmas presents yesterday. Not really in the mood for Christmas. Must make do. Turn that frown upside down...
Oh yeah, yesterday I took my new little sis, Felicity to Chuckie Cheese. We had lots of fun. She's pretty talkative, and she even thanked me and said at least twice that she had a really good time.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I had hot chocolate today too-then took a nap.

Kathy said...

I tried to take a nap but my back and legs hurt too much!

Kristen said...

i took a nap today too! gonna have a low of 26 tonight! B-r-r-r chilly willy!

Laura said...

Aqui, no siesta. Mucho frio tarde.

Buenos noches, senora's y senoritas!

Magnoliawhispers said...

no hace frio aqui.Tenemos sol, Una siesta mas tarde, ha

Kathy said...

ok, quit having secret conversations in aliensses! ha

Magnoliawhispers said...

Dad would love the spanish!