About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wii

I never even started a new book yesterday. While Sarah went Christmas shopping I watched the Michigan vs Ohio State game. When she returned I said, "Let's go get the Wii." My rationale being that it is good exercise. Within the hour we were plugged in and waving our arms crazily through the air in attempts to swat balls, shuttlecocks, floating balloons and even those curling thingies. It's alot of fun and it really is good exercise.
I'm starting to be able to smell the wreath on the front door. Sweet William. It's always a good sign when you can smell it. It means the sun is shining brightly onto the front side of the house and heating up the metal door, thus heating up the wreath. It really gets strong sometimes. Ohhhhh weather dude just said we can expect 1 - 3 " of snow tomorrow. Yikes!

No comments: