About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pre Back to Work Meeting

Went to a Pre - Pre starting back to work meeting. Next week we meet again to discuss the nitty gritty. I think I'll be able to work somewhat from home. Sounds like I'll be starting back the week of Dec. 8th. Just in time to work a couple weeks and then get a vacation! Nice. I sure wasn't happy about dragging around in the snow today, oh well. That's the 411 for now.

3 comments:

Renee said...

WHo's havin' a par-tay without me?

Unknown said...

YEA WORK. Are you still going to b able to cook gourmet meals?

Kathy said...

Par-tay, who had a par-tay? You havein a par-tay