About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Seventy Again

A very nice day again today. Got up early & started on the paper work stuff. Had my play date with Syd. We ate Mac-n-cheese, played puppies, house, read books, (she loves The Cat In the Hat - she can tell the story page by page!) sang nursery rhymes with "On Demand" - Baby Boost, watched "Dora." I think her mom got all her homework done, I hope! Went to Kohl's for sox & brawls, also got 1 b.d. gift and 1 Christmas gift. Spent under $100, wow! Oh yeah, went to Harbor Freight and bought another compressor, whoopie.
Didn't even make dinner, had TACO BELL, can you believe that? I love those little Cinnamon crispy things. Now I'm waiting for Survivor to come on.

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

was there a tick running back and forth under your brawl? That word made me smile deep inside.

Kathy said...

no tick, whew! :-) that was such a cute story.