About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ahhhh Coffee and Books

What could be better than a new bag of coffee beans and a few new books. We went to Borders last night. Got a pound of Seattle's Best Reindeer coffee. Just made a fresh pot. It's very good. Got a few new books hopefully to spark the reading interest again. I haven't read a book in probably 2 months. That is very weird for me. I probably read over 25 books this summer. Maybe I just needed a break. I've still got to read , The Shack. Tell Don I'm going to read it now. Oh and if anyone wants to buy me a nice gift you could get me the Sony Reader Digital Book. It's only $299.00 It's very cool. I saw it at Borders last night. Got to get going, Niki's got a scrimage for basketball in Flushing this morning. Basketball season, uh yeah......
After the game I plan to curl up with a few books and read, read, read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yea I will get it and you can get me a Cricut Machine-it is $299