About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Knew I Was In Trouble When...


I saw the salt truck had spun out on 23. There were brake lights everywhere! The road had become a sheet of ice. From Owen Road in Fenton to Hill Road in the Creek we crept along at 30 miles per hour. The highway looked like glass. If you even touched the brakes your car would begin to slide. Needless to say after I got home my neck, shoulders and jaw were all tightened up from hunching and clenching. I think I should get a massage...

I heard from my sistopher Marlene, that Karen had a similar ride home from the Telegraph/14 Mile Road area. Winter Woes, here we come.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm really glad you're home safe and sound. I think we are in for it this year....

:)

Unknown said...

We are so glad you made it home safely! Winter is here! :)

Magnoliawhispers said...

i just plain pity you guys,
the trade off is having to drive 12 hrs. though anytime you want to see someone

Unknown said...

Yep you deserve a massage. I was praying for you!!!