About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ho Hum

I have the "It's too much like winter" doldrums. The sun did come out for a little bit this afternoon. I decided to pull the dead flowers and prune the rose bush. It felt good. Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer! Then, yuck. I'm not ready for what's coming. The next five days of no sun. I could take the cold if the sun would only be present. It's the grey days that really get me down. Not the Rainy Days and Mondays. Ha Ha. Anyone know who sang that? I do. I bet Laura does.
I talked to Riley, she cheered me up. She is so silly. She was doing her mother's dishes. Maybe she (or someone) will come and do mine!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way about the sun. As for the song it's on the tip of my brain.

Magnoliawhispers said...

the carpenters

Renee said...

I played that song in middle school on my clarinet..

Laura said...

Karen had such an awesome voice, didn't she?

Kathy said...

smooth, like butta