About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Where'd All the Snow Come From

I wasn't prepared for this one. What? I was not up on the latest weather info which I almost ALWAYS am. I usually watch the news, weather channel, or The Weather Channel on my computer. But, ya know I was kinda busy yesterday. Then the GB came over, had to fuss over him, feed him, etc... then we took them all out to Wise Guy's for pizzza last night. So, I was ill-prepared.
So much to do. Go to Kohl's and spend my "Kohl's Cash. Go to BBzRUS and spend my Geoffery Bucks or what ever they are. Watch the play CD a zillion times and work on my zillion lines. Unpack and repack the suitcases a zillion times. :) Clean the house , again. Do some more laundry. Take the pop bottles back for more spending $$ for FLA. Check the weather a zillion times. Ok I had a large coffee and my mind is going faster then my fingers can type. whewwwwwwwwwwww

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL on the coffee buzzzzzzzzzzzz. I think it is funny that you pack and repack; a definate momism!!!