About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011 or 1-1-11


Slept in because we stayed up til 2 a.m. at the neighbors playing games and general silliness. Great fun. Got up and took down the tree and the village. (sad) Rearranged the living room and cleaned it and the kitchen. Taking the kids to dinner at Mongolian BBQ in a bit. Talked to my neicopher Karen and her daughter Riley. Riley wished me a "happy new year" and explained how to write the date. :) The sun is shining and it's 45 degrees. But, according to the weather forecast that will be short lived. The temp is going to be steadily dropping. I hope the roads dry up before the temp drops below freezing.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

we have been playing a lot of "new" games this weekend, too! HNY!!!

Unknown said...

Wow-you got it all done. Impressive!

Karen said...

thanks for switching my playlist! hope to see you next week :)