About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Same Ole Same Ole

Just trying to get everything done. Did some cleaning and doing the wash. Trying to finish up year end. Dropped 1/2 lb this week. Better than nothing I guess. Mostly packed for Fla. I know, it's kind of early. It keeps me going. Don't have my vehicle again today; should get alot done. Plan to walk at the middle school tonight. Planning to make spinach and feta omelettes tonight. They've been on the menu now for 2 weeks!
That's all folks dee da la dee dee.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what menu? I's got no motivation-zippo!!!

Kathy said...

I make a weekly dinner menu each week. That's been on twice but never made it.

Unknown said...

ok that makes me feel a whole lot better.