About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Family Pit Game ~ Story



So, i have the old family Pit Game. Not sure, how I ended up with it. Haven't played it, in ages really. One day we decided to play with some friends, so I got it down off the shelf, dusted it off and carefully opened the ancient falling apart box. One of the friends looked at the cards and said what is written all over the cards? huge grin. Well you see, one day (as a teenager) when I was bored I labeled each card in the fashion of a regular deck of playing cards. Why would you do that you ask? didn't you? Because, growing up we weren't allowed to play with "regular playing cards." Tools of the Devil, or what have you. Used for illegal activities and such. So, not to be thwarted I made my own deck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!!LOL!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!
Hilarious!