About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WAAAAAAA

I don't want the BIG EVENT, at least not right now. I know everyone is excited bout snow days an all, but I want to get on my airplane on THURSDAY to Fort Myers. Waaaaaa! I'm so trying NOT to stress out about it. Tried to get out of here on a flight for this morning but they're already all booked out. Crap, should have tried yesterday. Could they give the thing any more hype, I ask you? Man the Kroger parking lot was slammed last night when we drove by on the way to play practice. Which is moving along quite nicely, I might add. We practiced on stage last night which really helps alot. Last year we didn't get on stage until about 2 weeks before the big night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have seen CVS today!! Too bad you couldn't get out today-why didn't we think of that yesterday?? Ok well, keep breathing.