About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update 1-15-11


I've been working hard at finishing the year-end invoicing and reports. I may finish next week. I am going to try really hard NOT to get behind this year. Still taking pictures of the cardinals and other birds. Trying to outdo myself each day. I should move the feeders closer. Reading 2 books right now:
#4 in the Jan Karon Mitford Series (I am hooked & so is Sarah)
and
Lowcountry Summer by Dorothea Benton (on loan from sistopher Mar's library)
I don't usually read 2 books at the same time. In fact I think this is the first time I've done that. Interesting.
Auditions for the next play; "The Curious Savage" start on Monday.
Can't wait to start packing for FLORIDA. 19 more days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's getting harder and harder to compete with your bird pictures. Glad you are enjoying books. I usually read one fiction and one non-fiction at the same time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Whoops keep making double comments,