About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Mrs. Ethel P. Savage

Yikes, I got the lead role in the play.
Mrs. Ethel P. Savage: Ethel is a crafty but kindhearted woman with a shifted viewpoint of humanity. The events of the play are centered around her and her decision to hide the money which she has inherited from her late husband in an attempt to make her children look on others with more kindness. She dislikes her stepchildren, but learns to love the residents of The Cloisters.
I have many, many lines to learn so I am starting right now. "That and studying French. And ballet dancing--and people. As a girl I'm sure I could have been a great actress. so, with no responsibilities and time running out--I decided to be one."
I will have to take my script to florida this year. I have an understudy this year, imagine that! Only because the play is one week before the baby is due. I really do enjoy doing the dinner theatre.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea!! Sounds so good. I'm sure you could have been a good actress as a child. ha ha