About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Few Fav Christmas gifts


I think I have a tradition on my blob of listing some of the fav. gifts of the season.

New Pit game ~ mike n chris

Mini tea set w/Cardinals ~ sarah

cookie n cinnamon rolls ~ lisa

Pandora bracelet ~ sarah

Starbucks coffee cup ~niki

homemade snowman platter ~ katie

bluebird ornament - jan

panini press ~ bobbette

Naked Bee lotion (the same I always buy in FLA) ~ sarah


Made some meatloaf panini sandwiches in the press today; turned out pretty good. Gonna try again tomorrow with turkey on foccacia bread with artichoke, tomato and avacado. Making Ratatoulli for dinner tonight. Maybe with some bruchetta and a salad. Lots of veggie servings!


32 days until we leave for FLA!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We used to play pit all the time. Sounds like a nice tradition listing your gifts-might have to do the same.

Kathy said...

I have a hilarious story about the "family" pit cards. I have them.... that's not the funny story. But there is one. (a funny story) Am I being a bit redundant?

Karen said...

a few of my favorites include:
handmade mittens from my sissopher
clothes from my mom (she had great taste...:)
ornaments from Raymond
cute snowflake bracelet from my auntiopher

Karen said...

Oh man! Pit! I loved that game. Haven't played in so long. That and Rook remind me of the old Ipperwash crew. Oh, and please do tell your family pit card story.