About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Saturday Come and Gone






Where did the day go? Babysat RJ for a bit. Worked on the year-end reporting. Watched it snow ~ it was very beautiful. And then the sun came out too which was nice. Sorted through baby clothes (thank you Karen) with the girls. Sarah put RJ in Brady's rain boots, pic to follow. Made beef stroganoff for dinner. Watched a movie, it was only "ok." Took pictures of "my" cardinal. Started the laundry.



A regular sort of day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool cardinal in the tree. very cute pic of RJ!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Didn't know I wrote a double comment so I deleted one :) Looking for a new one.

Unknown said...

one meaning new blog :)