About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Cold Snowy Blowy Weekend

Wasn't it? Didn't feel much like going out. So there was lots of:
football watching. (yuck)
Reading I am extremely enjoying Jan Karon's Mitford Series. Love, love, love the books.
Naps
Hot beverage sipping
Jammie pants wearing
I did venture out on Saturday however to have lunch with 2 old friends, Laura Jean and Betty Jean. Met at Olive Garden in Novi. The roads were terrible on the way down. I did talk to my dad in Fla. He seems to be enjoying the weather. For those of you following my culinary side: tonight is beef stew cooked in the crock served over wild rice.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I make veggie beef noodle soup....YUM! Yours sounds delish also.

Unknown said...

Crock pot cooking seems to be the norm tonight. I had a Lean Cuisine. It was a weekend for staying in-but the sun was nice on Saturday.