About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Simply Remember My Favorite Things...

and then I don't feel so bad. la la la I watched The Sound of Music earlier this week. Great movie. My bff Syd watched it also, so we were singing some of the songs from the movie today; great fun. And then I...........didn't feel so bad. la la la Then we played Go Fish, and she womped on me. She of course giggled and laughed about that. Then we went out in what sun was still shining and took Bay for a walk. All in all a pretty good afternoon. Oh, yeah and I fed the GB and smothered him with hugs and kisses. Syd fed him his bottle til he got heavy and she couldn't hold him up any more. Grits and eggs for dinner, yum......comfort food. And I didn't eve have to make it. Renee brought over some cute onsies for Niki. What a great neighbor. Glad to have them!! So, I've been doing interviews for 2 days and it's starting to make me crabby. Hopefully done with those tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sound of Music was the first movie I ever watched! Can you believe that? Nice sun this afternoon. Make up for the freezing drizzle tomorrow a.m.