About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Genguins" and Other Stuff


Had my lil 2 yr old yesterday. We watched the "Genguin" movie, AGAIN! He loves it because of the "scary" parts. Oh, that means Penguin. Didn't take a nap tho, so that means we watched the whole thing. whew. He is so fun and cute. I've been busy trying to finish the "Profit and Loss" report, well really I mean all that makes it up, for the business. We are thinking about doing a Re-Fi. So the books have to be up to date.

Started out good on the whole eating thing yesterday. Bowl of cereal for breakfast and sandwich for lunch. BUT, we decided to go the Bar Louie's for dinner. THey have half off appetizers until 7:00. Yikes, didn't do so good at all. Used up all my "extra" points for the week. So, now I have to stick to the basic plan for the rest of the weekend. Oh, well. I'm making vegetarian chili for dinner tonite, and "spookgetti" for dinner tomorrow. Then on Monday, A pork tenderloin with apple compote. Shhhhh, now you know all my secrets. It will all be good.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Not doing too well over here with the eating thing either. Today we go to Cheli's chili house for dinner and the Red Wing game. Not thinking it will be a good day food wise either again today:( Wow this is hard.

Unknown said...

um....maybe we should not eat in restaurants. Remember the book
"Eat This, Not That."