About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All In A Day's Happenings


Some how it's Tuesday already. Garage sale not a complete bust, but because of the rain, I was only able to do about a day and a half. Almost 200 bucks, not too bad though.


Very beautiful day today, and the forecast calls for the same all week. Trying to decide whether or not to still go camping this weekend, which seems like allot of work. So, maybe we'll just go to a B & B, not sure yet.


I had gotten some cheap peppers at the market last week so, I've got some simmering in the crockpot. Perfect meal because it is time for the monthly ancestry meeting tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Making crock pot stuffed peppers? :) It is supposed to be beautiful all week-camping always sounds like a lot of work, but that's me. B and B more relaxing.

Unknown said...

P.s Didn't know you went to ancester meetings. I gotta find out about that person in Ballymena. I was just thinking I need to do some more investigation.