About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weighty Matters ~ Week 8

Down 8/10 of a pound this week. Whopping total of minus 4.8 Could be worse right? A little perspective here. I could be up that same amount. This is really hard, this time. But, I am in this for the long haul, so hang on. My blood sugars are running better. That is always a good thing. So, I'll just be plugging along this week. Hope to see a better loss next week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too-I hope to see better numbers next week for you. Come on girl! You're my weight loss inspiration. If you can't do it how can I?? Huh? Can you tell I have the eating guilts right now? Yes I do. Downright unhealthy eating I'm doing now. STOP THE MADNESS!!!! Or I will kick your butt! P.S. Now are you mad at me?

Kathy said...

No, I needed some butt kicking! LOL

Unknown said...

Whew! I lost 2 oz. sweating that one. LOL

Unknown said...

So how's it going today? Friday?